Suggestions for new mini-content

-x-post from p67 of the paper cuts thread-

These could be Cartel Market unlocks that are unique per faction and class.

• Add new instanced locations (off-planet) to the galaxy map and remove the ones that are no longer accessible.
  • When docking at these locations, crew should disembark and populate the instance for a bit of 'shore leave' similar to the ME3 Citadel visits (even droids need maintenance, especially the ship droids... keep getting banged up somehow).
  • These instances should be convenience or activity hubs where you can engage in mini games*, pick up daily quests or just hang out, but obviously much smaller scale than the Fleet.
    *or perhaps even have sparring sessions with your companions - using suitable weapons and attire**, of course, to even things out.
    **alternatively it can be done through a 'computer simulation' -like video boxing- if you squirm at the idea of beating up your companions.
    Ideally these encounters should feature some voice acting too, similar to space missions.
  • The idea here is to create an extension of the player housing but in a more 'public' setting (i.e there will be some NPC's around).
  • Possibly also allowing customization options in these instances and vendors selling premium items as well as customization features.

Some examples

• Smuggler - Cantina and back room for shady deals or gambling (pazaak). Black Marketeer vendor
  • Trooper - Rec center or gym. Retired Requisitions Officer vendor
  • Knight - Meditation garden and diner. (flimsy, but I had to throw in something for Doc and Sgt. Rusk) Keeper of Jedi Artifacts vendor
  • Bounty Hunter - Hunting lodge / bar. Lodge Master vendor