The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Something they should put in the Cartel Market

Kumont

I've been playing SWTOR for about threee months now, I decided right at this moment, that they should put Darth Baras' mask in the Cartel Market. Or Make it one of the Mission rewards in the story missions in rise of the Hutt Cartel. I mean his mask is SICK. Either that or they could just give us a complete Darth Vader Armor set.

People want Luke's trademark outfit. They have Leia's slave bikini. They want Fett's armor. Why is Darth Vaders outfit suddenly off limits?

Inspired by armors, all of those are in-game even the Darth Vader armor, check the bridge of the Ziost Shadow and you will understand what i mean.

People want Luke's trademark outfit. They have Leia's slave bikini. They want Fett's armor. Why is Darth Vaders outfit suddenly off limits?

And this is terrible!! Give Revan and nihilus outfit was a really bad idea (in terms of lore!)!!!

You can just walk around and see how many fu..g Revan are there, no please don't put Vader... Or maybe put it, but in a:

SUBER, UBER, IPER, MEGA, ULTRA, DIFFICULT FOR EVER Operation, i don't whant to see so many Vaders aroud..

Edited by Elminster_cs

And this is terrible!! Give Revan and nihilus outfit was a really bad idea (in terms of lore!)!!!

You can just walk around and see how many fu..g Revan are there, no please don't put Vader... Or maybe put it, but in a:

SUBER, UBER, IPER, MEGA, ULTRA, DIFFICULT FOR EVER Operation, i don't whant to see so many Vaders aroud..

I really don't want to see so many Vaders around either. Of course, I'd also not like to see so many Slave Leias running around either. >_>