Kickstarter Death Star

darthgroond

I think they are underestimating the cost to build it. I mean only 20 million that won't pay for enough chicken wire. You need at least 100 million for that! :)

Perhaps he has a friend in the business. Mates rates and all that. Maybe even only charging at cost. Might need another tenner or so though to block that pesky hole where the reactor is with MDF or something.

What's really crazy is that they already have 206,000 already pledged.

Why not? If you've got a bit of cash lying around not doing anything, have a pledge for the funnies. It's not like it'll ever reach it's target so the money isn't going to go anywhere anyway. Unless, of course, Mr. Lucas spots it and decides that this is the funding project for him. He owns all the monies, right?

Why not? If you've got a bit of cash lying around not doing anything, have a pledge for the funnies. It's not like it'll ever reach it's target so the money isn't going to go anywhere anyway. Unless, of course, Mr. Lucas spots it and decides that this is the funding project for him. He owns all the monies, right?

Until people start pledging millions as a joke then uh oh you mean we hit the goal but I never thought that would happen! :D

Until people start pledging millions as a joke then uh oh you mean we hit the goal but I never thought that would happen! :D

Quick! Get on t'twitter! Surely there'll be some cash-hating celebs that are up for a pledge, even if it's just to make the guy with the project squirm as it edges ever closer to the desired amount. I bet he'd s**t himself! :D