The Force in-game item

I got this idea while visiting my account and friends over in EverQuest 2. The idea is simple, BioWare can sell an item on the Cartel Shop that gives game time (one month). This item can be traded or sold to other players, thus stimulating the in-game economey more.

Or for those kind hearted players, they can gift these items to there friends.

Pretty simple, this item can be called "The Force"

Suggested price for the item could be around $20 worth of Cartel Coins, that way BioWare is making a profit as well.

That way the marketing team can have fun with witty one liners like "Share The Force with your friends!"

I welcome any thoughts on this.

What exactly... is it?

I know for a fact, a rare lightsaber that looks like Malgus's can drop called Forceslayer its lvl 14.

It is exactly as I explained.

An item you can purhase on the Cartel Market that gives game time. The item can either be traded or sold to other players.

Basically, buying a 1 month subscription on the cartel market that can be sold/traded

Good idea in theory, yet for $20 you're not going to find anyone that would sell it for an amount of in-game credits that would be affordable to even a preferred player.

Solution may be that a ftp account holder buys at least 1 month game time and then spends their time playing making enough credits to buy the next month off the gtn or some such.

Basically, buying a 1 month subscription on the cartel market that can be sold/traded

Good idea in theory, yet for $20 you're not going to find anyone that would sell it for an amount of in-game credits that would be affordable to even a preferred player.

Solution may be that a ftp account holder buys at least 1 month game time and then spends their time playing making enough credits to buy the next month off the gtn or some such.

I only suggested $20 because that is the price of the item (Kronos) that does the same thing in EverQuest 2. Now that doesn't mean this item HAS to be $20, but I know people will pay for it. Especially if it has a high resell on the GTN.