The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Make-over Droid

Raistalion

It's been asked and asked and theirs probably reasons for and against including a "Tailor"/Cosmetic Surgeon in game. But how about we get a Cartel item that lets us change the appearance of existing characters. I know that now a year after playing their are some tweaks I would like to do to my max-level characters appearances based on what i know I can get off the exchange for looks and what the various effects of going to the dark-side has done.

A tool that allows you to manipulate your facial features would be good, one that also allows you to change body height/mass is better. Having this as an Unlock you can buy that gives access to say a "Cosmetic Droid" for your ship would be perfect.

I would even be fine with purchasing said access per character I wanted it for... assuming it wasn't overly expensive say 400 Coins per character? what do others think?

If your looking for an IP-excuse... I'm sure that many of the more nefarious denizens of the Star Wars universe make use of body-sculpting and face-changing procedures to avoid unwanted attention... I seem to recall a heroic quest about that...

There's another thread up:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=594620

It should only be a cartel unlock for F2Ps but free to subscribers, just like in TSW and Wow since the devs wouldn't want to alienate their playerbase which would be an unwise decision. But it could still available to F2Ps but with limited choices.

Edited by Vitas