The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cowboy Hat and cloaks with hood up/down variants and more

Glzmo

What I'd like to see in the Cartel Market are adaptive Cowboy hats of all kinds.

The Armor the Jedi Knight wears at character creation would be stellar as well.

In addition to that, every chest piece that is available in the Cartel Market and has a hood should come in a hood up and hood down (with hood visible in the back) version available so we can simulate a hood toggle. Whenever LOTRO offers cloaks to their market, they always have a version of the same cloak with a hood up or down. TOR should do the same with their chest pieces.

Also, it would be nice to get an Imperial Officer pistol.

I would also like to see less new appearance items exclusively in the Cartel packs - sell them separately as well!

Same goes for outfits - sell the individual pieces directly in the cartel market but make it slightly cheaper if you buy the whole outfit as opposed to single parts.

Also, it would be nice if all the moods and emotes from the Cartel packs are added as mood and emote packs down the line, where you get all the moods and emotes from older cartel packs.

I would also like to see you sell credit packs in the Cartel Market for prices Credit sales sites can't possible compete with to eliminate third party credit sellers from the equation.

Edited by Glzmo

• 3 months later...
I totally agree. I would love to see the Smuggler hats available for my Bounty Hunter. He already has the duster, but it feels like it's missing something. I bought the eye patch from the fleet reputation vendor, but that's just a replacement for what I really want for him. The hat alone would make me happy, but a full outfit would be nice as well. There is always the chance I like what they come up with as a full ensemble.