Unlock: more than 6 quickbars!

Glower

Yeah agree with above, I dont understand how you can fill up 6 quickbars. I even collect mounts and pets and I havent filled mine. I have a sage with a bunch of healing abilities, and other items that I have Hot Keyed. Plus... where would you put them? With six I'm running out of room on my screen.

^ Try three monitors running in EyeFinity or nVidia Surround, makes a world of difference...

Here's how I see it.

You are fine with the built-in 6? Fine.

But why should that stop Bioware/EA from trying to make money from people who could utilize more than 6? EX: I use my legacy stuff frequently, and as such, one quickbar is gone right there.

If I want to have the option to buy one or two more bars, I can't see it being a huge problem. As stated above, make it a local UI thing if the concern is server load.

• 3 months later...

Still keeping this one alive. 6 quickbars just aren't enough for a lot of us keyboard-heavy players.

8 would be absolutely lovely, even though I myself am a 10-bar whenever possible guy.

The fact is people play differently. For myself, I like having all my mitigation/DPS-enhance cooldowns on a bar or three atop my usual alt/shift/ctrl/regular bars, with two sidebars on the sides for various buffs, etc. It's just how I play.

To answer those asking "why would you ever" I have to ask, why do you care? It won't hurt any of you if those of us willing to spend some cartel love on 2-4 extra bars do so. You don't have to. The feature would still be awesome for us.

To answer those asking "why would you ever" I have to ask, why do you care? It won't hurt any of you if those of us willing to spend some cartel love on 2-4 extra bars do so. You don't have to. The feature would still be awesome for us.

It's not so much direct opposition as a lack of understanding of why you could need so many bars. Given that they don't understand it, they don't see why the devs should spend time and effort adding more.

(For reference: the first MMORPG I played was Guild Wars 1, where you get one skill bar with just eight slots. The Secret World does something similar for skills, but does at least have a system of what amounts to quickbars.)

• 5 years later...