stun bubble is a dev made hack.

Maxiiimuss

even the worst player in this game can make it so every single time you attack a teammate you get stunned. this makes it so you cant do ANYTHING to them for about 10 seconds not to mention its an area stun. its absolutely obnoxious and you spend the entire warzone stunned. the only way to combat pathetic guilds that use this is to do it yourself which makes for the most retarded warzone experience on this planet. do i sound mad? ya, cause i am mad. you people put a mechanic in the game that allows one single player to stun an entire team every 20 seconds.

i guarantee you if you do not fix this ridiculous talent im canceling my sub. you either need to legit erase it from the game completely since sages already have a push back and a stun, which is the same as a merc! or you can put a 2 min CD on it and it only applies to the caster as every other damn stun in the game is. its absurd and you people need to fix this immediately.

what were you thinking? seriously. did you think people wouldnt figure out how to chain stun every opposing player with this ability? fix it now.

It's weird that the only ones that complain are the smash people.

The irony is that this is one of the very few tools to combat the ridiculousness that is the derp-smash spec. So, of course, the bads that rolled that spec are going to scream for a nerf.

The irony is that this is one of the very few tools to combat the ridiculousness that is the derp-smash spec. So, of course, the bads that rolled that spec are going to scream for a nerf.

^^This pretty much covers it, I have no trouble with this mechanic on my alts (Jugg, Sniper) it's a l2p issue only.

I don't necessarily disagree with this.

Sorcs are a one trick pony and stun bubble is their juggling act.

I'd like to, you know, actually do damage and stay alive as madness spec for more than 10 seconds.

Doubt thats ever gonna happen so i guess i'll just keep my stun bubble spec.

I don't necessarily disagree with this.

Sorcs are a one trick pony and stun bubble is their juggling act.

I'd like to, you know, actually do damage and stay alive as madness spec for more than 10 seconds.

Doubt thats ever gonna happen so i guess i'll just keep my stun bubble spec.

agree ^

Edited by Zajfien

Beacuase apparently 100,000 threads on this topic weren't enough, so we just had to make another one.

I have never had a problem with bubble-stunners. I don't usually say this, but L2P. It really isn't hard to avoid if you know what you're doing, which I'm assuming you don't.

Also, it's a 3 second stun. 3 seconds... not 10 or 20.

This game is littered with warriors and knights. I'm glad to finally see an equalizer. I bet ranged players don't complain. You don't see people post complaints that snipers should be able to leap to ball carriers in hutball. Utility is just as key as other stats for a toon. I am sick of warriors and knights getting all the great utility and DPS. I couldn't beg a premade to get on a team cause I was too squishy. Now we have some great value. Keep the bubble stun

This game is littered with warriors and knights. I'm glad to finally see an equalizer. I bet ranged players don't complain. You don't see people post complaints that snipers should be able to leap to ball carriers in hutball. Utility is just as key as other stats for a toon. I am sick of warriors and knights getting all the great utility and DPS. I couldn't beg a premade to get on a team cause I was too squishy. Now we have some great value. Keep the bubble stun

As a non-bubble stun sorc, how would you feel when a derpsmash jumps you with a bubble on?

There is the issue. Sorc needs some WZ utility, but the way the bubble stun works create various unbalance. Mostly, as far as full stun goes, it builds very little resolve.

Saying it is fine in its current state just is the results of months of bitter WZ play. Understandable, but that doesn't make it any more right than derp smash and unmitigated railshots.