Character Name/Gender/Cosmetics Change Utilities

Skinnerlee

Hi Dev’s or to who it may concern: Please route to the eyes of a Developer, thx...

How’s bout a name / character / cosmetic editing utilities.

If your looking to make more money from the Cartel Store, why don’t you include the right/ability to change the character’s name. This, in the beginning, was said would to be offered sometime in the future.

Also would be a good idea to offer a gender and/or cosmetic change to a character.

These features are already coded in the game, so it shouldn’t be too dificult to adapt the code to some new wheels.

I believe that this would be a large income for the game(these tools more than likely could be hooked to the legacy level and/or in game level. I know, I am willing to pay some bucks, in order to get this done to some of my founding characters(and I have many). I would really like to fine tune them. After all, these are veterans(mostly 50 levels)…

I also can see how this also would be a great attraction to the beginners. Most initial characters are made in a haste and if given an option to tweak the attributes or allow them to try something different, I believe most will pay for.

I run two continual prepaid founder accounts and just opened up a third prepaid account (myself and family).

Anyhow, this is just food for thought. I know these things would make this Founder a very happy camper.

Thanks

Skinner: :D Force Forever...

• 2 weeks later...

I DESPERATELY want to change my characters name and would be willing to pay for it.

I pride myself off being original but I had no idea the name I had made up was very similar to a popular Dragon Age 2 character. I even deleted my level 32 sage and level 50 shadow just so i could SWITCH their names. I know several people who would pay to change names. I even know one guy who would probably pay to switch his names weekly if he could. I'm almost to tempted to delete my level 50 character just to change names...But I wont because I'm holding out for that option.

Changing the gender of your character could cause problems with companions. Because there is no SGR if (let's say) your female smuggler is half way through the companion romance arc with Corso, then you switch to a male smuggler... i'm not sure if it would mess things up.

Besides that. Once you reach max affection with companions and there are no further companion dialogues changing genders would be easy.