Story Quests | Gender & Alignment | Building Massive HP

NightWolf_Killa

Hey there guys, so I have a few questions that I would like to have answered, Thanks in Advance, let's get started!

(A) Story Quests |

1. Now I know the story is pretty straight forward, but does it change at all based on which Advanced Class I choose?

(B) Gender |

2. Does gender affect the story in any way, other than romance?

3. Which companions can be romanced per gender?

4. What is the easiest way to romance a companion?

© Alignment |

5. What exactly is the alignment scale used for, other than just personal morality?

6. Is there really that big of a difference in alignment gear?

7. Is there such thing as "Grey" or neutral gear?

8. Does a certain alignment (say Light V) affect the granting of certain Titles, such as; "Lord" or "Darth"?

(D) Building a Massive HP Sith Warrior |

9. I have always wanted to build up a character with a lot of HP (Life), such as 18K+ (unbuffed). I am realistic though, I know I won't get that until around level 50, but what I am simply asking is, How do I get highest possible HP while leveling? I am mostly interested because I have played through a few times and I always die a lot, I don't do much PVP, mostly solo-leveling PVE, and I don't want to spend another two months on grinding mobs.

Okay! So I know that was a lot, but please try to answer what you can.

Thanks again.

Wow, when you get curious you don't mess around! :)

Hey there guys, so I have a few questions that I would like to have answered, Thanks in Advance, let's get started!

(A) Story Quests |

1. Now I know the story is pretty straight forward, but does it change at all based on which Advanced Class I choose?

No. The story is identical for both Juggernauts and Marauders. The only difference is in game mechanics, that is, your abilities, talent trees, and gear (Juggs have heavy armour and one saber, Maras have medium armour and two sabers).

(B) Gender |

2. Does gender affect the story in any way, other than romance?

3. Which companions can be romanced per gender?

4. What is the easiest way to romance a companion?

Gender does not change the story outside romance lines.

Male Warriors can romance Vette or DS Jaesa - Jaesa is a unique companion in that, depending on your alignment and choices during her recruitment, she may come on board as one of two completely different women. As Dark Side, Jaesa will come on to you hard; as Light Side she isn't interested.

Vette can be romanced by any male Warrior. Free her from her collar when she asks and be nice to her in general - oh, and don't sleep with her sister. I think that's about it.

Male Warriors also have multiple chances for one-night stands with passing NPCs.

Female Warriors have a full romance line with Quinn, who is a jerk gift-wise (no top-level approval gifts) but easy as anything conversation-wise (say 'Yes, sir' and be formal with everyone you meet, +39582592 approval). There is also a chance for a few [Flirt]s and a one-night stand with Lieutenant Pierce.

Female Warriors have one chance for a random NPC one-night stand in the game.

For all companion romances: Agree with them, support their personal goals in conversations, give them gifts, hit [Flirt]s as available. Some players try to shape every quest conversation with every NPC ever to please their would-be partner. You don't have to do that. Getting -1s here and there while you quest is going to be dwarfed by bribing your companion with gifts after.

© Alignment |

5. What exactly is the alignment scale used for, other than just personal morality?

6. Is there really that big of a difference in alignment gear?

7. Is there such thing as "Grey" or neutral gear?

8. Does a certain alignment (say Light V) affect the granting of certain Titles, such as; "Lord" or "Darth"?

The alignment scale unlocks the ability to use most relics, the two bottom left equipment slots on your character sheet. Most but not all relics require Dark II+ or Light II+, with more powerful relics available at higher levels. Some lightsabers also require DS or LS alignment; I know less about them because I use neutral ones, so I won't say anything.

Dark Side alignment will cause signs of corruption on your character's avatar, though you may turn this off under Preferences if you wish. Your eyes change color and your skin starts getting pale with marks/scars as you go. Light Side has no corresponding changes in appearance.

In the Warrior line specifically, your personal morality affects a class scene in Act 1 and also affects the way in which the critical Jaesa recruitment questions are phrased (it's different wording depending on whether you're DS or LS yourself).

I'm not aware of any big difference between DS and LS relics.

Right now there is no Grey alignment gear in game. I've heard the idea bandied about, but it hasn't been implemented.

There are alignment-specific titles at Light III and V and Dark III and V (the Honorable, the Pure, the Destructive, and the Loathsome, respectively), but I do not believe any Warrior-specific title changes based on alignment. You are definitely guaranteed both Lord and Darth.

(D) Building a Massive HP Sith Warrior |

9. I have always wanted to build up a character with a lot of HP (Life), such as 18K+ (unbuffed). I am realistic though, I know I won't get that until around level 50, but what I am simply asking is, How do I get highest possible HP while leveling? I am mostly interested because I have played through a few times and I always die a lot, I don't do much PVP, mostly solo-leveling PVE, and I don't want to spend another two months on grinding mobs.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Select for Endurance on your gear; if you're buying mods, favour Guardian (more endurance than strength) over Might (more strength than endurance) armoring and hilts. Keep in mind that, while Juggernauts are the ones with heavy armor and a tank spec, Marauders do have plenty of tricks for survivability and, having leveled both, I have found them both equally viable for soloing.

You get your healer Quinn on Balmorra (~20) and honestly, he's ez mode. I never slowed down after I got him.

I hope this helps!

Edited by bright_ephemera