The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Quick way to gain xp?

StefanRamroop

Warzones + daily, flashpoints + daily. You can get dailies on fleet. Very good way to catch up on levels.

Except he has to pay to access WZs or Flashpoints more than 3 times a week? (3 times is the limit, as far as I know, for F2Pers).

F2Pers XP gain is more limited than Subscriber XP gain, no matter what you do. Its one of the ways they encourage you to subscribe.

Free-To-Play is just a bigger game demo. You get to do Class & World quests free, but are limited in every other aspect of the game. Including XP gain.

You're gonna have to spend some money, if you want bigger XP gains.

Except he has to pay to access WZs or Flashpoints more than 3 times a week? (3 times is the limit, as far as I know, for F2Pers).

F2Pers XP gain is more limited than Subscriber XP gain, no matter what you do. Its one of the ways they encourage you to subscribe.

Free-To-Play is just a bigger game demo. You get to do Class & World quests free, but are limited in every other aspect of the game. Including XP gain.

You're gonna have to spend some money, if you want bigger XP gains.

actually as i already said i got a subscription to swtor BUT i got it more into ftp so my class mission is 25 im 23....basically im weaker because i played ftp until i got a subscription at lvl 20 ( when my class quest was 23) and i lvled up a but to 23 and now my class quest is 25 and im now on tatooine and EXTREMEMLY weak lol

actually as i already said i got a subscription to swtor BUT i got it more into ftp so my class mission is 25 im 23....basically im weaker because i played ftp until i got a subscription at lvl 20 ( when my class quest was 23) and i lvled up a but to 23 and now my class quest is 25 and im now on tatooine and EXTREMEMLY weak lol

Do some flashpoints and buy a XP booster, you'll gain a few lvls in no time.

Yeah, missed where you said you got a sub. I'm just beginning my day, still in a sleep fog.

Edited by CaptRavenous

not sure what level you are but every planet but the starter ones and maybe the next one have bonus quest series. these usually are worth a level of exp and some have a orange item as a end reward. also sometimes if you accidently miss a quest you can actually miss out on unlocking several more quests too.

best thing to do is explore the planet(s) and see if something was missed before leaving.

good luck and have fun.