The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

An another "Please please Bioware" thread and a petition

iamnotacrook

I know what you are thinking. This is not a "Come on please give us/me more free stuff" or something like that.

I am simply begging Bioware to add planetery Heroic finder in Group Finder, so the "LFG" spam in the general chat would decrease and we would be so much happier and it would go so much faster to find a group for one Heroic on a planet. Or at least add a "LFG Heroic" tab on the chat window to filter that out.

And we all know that Bioware staff reads these forums, and if this thread could as many answer and so on as possible. So they'll notice something need to be changed. Just as it worked for the lockbutton on the actionbar.

Edited by iamnotacrook

I know what you are thinking. This is not a "Come on please give us/me more free stuff" or something like that.

I am simply begging Bioware to add planetery Heroic finder in Group Finder, so the "LFG" spam in the general chat would decrease and we would be so much happier and it would go so much faster to find a group for one Heroic on a planet. Or at least add a "LFG Heroic" tab on the chat window to filter that out.

And we all know that Bioware staff reads these forums, and if this thread could as many answer and so on as possible. So they'll notice something need to be changed. Just as it worked for the lockbutton on the actionbar.

Looking for groups on general chat is not spam, unless they keep asking every 5 seconds or so. If you don't like it, turn your general chat off. Even if they did add a LFG tool for each planet, people would still be looking for help over general chat.

Why?

Because, PUGs suck, usually, when it comes to groups. You queue up, but are very likely to get into a group with incompetent or ignorant players who have no patience and aggro everything in the area that walks, crawls, slithers, or flies.

So, people resort to general chat. Why?

Because, you are WAY more likely to find good help over chat than you would from any LFG tool, because people who respond to your call are usually the helpful type, who actually care about helping you get your content done. Hence the very reason why they answer calls for help.

Oh, and next time you want to start a petition, make sure you have other people on board with you, and they post along with you, otherwise, you are just a petition of one.

Edited by CaptRavenous

First I need to say this, you didn't need the An before the another, with that said, I agree with you that Heroics in the group finder would be nice; there is an option for planetary destinations in the group finder, I've never used the option but the consensus opinion in my guild is that it might be for the Heroics; if you know any different please correct me.

As for the LFG in chat being spam I don't agree with that, but if it bothers you that much just close down your chat window.

The planetary group finder is mainly for heroics, but you can use it on any mission/quest you have, it's just that very few people use it.......

Game software cannot compensate for poor social skills. The reason most people don't know about the full use of the LFG tool.

If they only knew the POWER of the LFG Tool........ :csw_vader: