Betrayer Segnalation

The_Zeppo

Hello Everybody, i open this thread to advertise you to take care to Trade with a character named Tyranosor.

This "smart" Player has cheated me taking advantage by my newbieness on this game, I didn't known exactly how trade works and i trust him when he say to me to click the Trade button before put money (because there are other MMORPG i played that needs a double click to agree to Trade) and he betrayed me taking a Purple Chest without pay, and then blocked me.

These people Destroy the beauty of gaming... So do also ones that making fun on me when i sayd these things on the public chat. I had done a signpost to Support Centre and i hope that i'll back my Chest or my Money.

I found the game very cool, but people in there seems not so cool, I hope i am only unlucky and in SWTOR there are people better than this!

See You!

u were born yesterday right?

No, I have played about 6 different MMORPG and never happend to me something like this. And KID there are People over the monitor, I know that Teenage is difficult etc. etc. but your annoying sentence had make me very bad. I play to have fun after a very frustrating work week not to listen your "smart", inappropriate and ethically deplorable consideration: I am the victim of Tyranosor's cheating and if you are not a Cheater like that "funny" Player you must Blame he, not me.

And Remember, KID:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln

And Remember, KID:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln

Damn son, he went Lincoln on yoo ***!

But seriously tho, Zeppo, there will always be douchebags like that in MMOs. On the positive side, you can/should tunnelvision his backside on wzs. And credits are easy to come by in this game.