Can people join you on your ship?

DGenerateKane

I'm wondering because I've been playing this game solo (except for two instances where another player and I were both waiting for the same enemy to spawn) and had little problem progressing until now. I'm a Jedi Knight and just left Nar Shaddaa at level 25 for a mining station and find myself getting destroyed by the enemy I'm facing. So I was wondering if it was possible to group up and have one or more people help me. I think I could beat him if he wasn't so damn cheap. Every single high damage attack I tried to use would fail because as soon as I went to use it he would send me flying 20 feet, so he received no damage but I now have a cooldown timer and less focus to work with. :/

I'm wondering because I've been playing this game solo (except for two instances where another player and I were both waiting for the same enemy to spawn) and had little problem progressing until now. I'm a Jedi Knight and just left Nar Shaddaa at level 25 for a mining station and find myself getting destroyed by the enemy I'm facing. So I was wondering if it was possible to group up and have one or more people help me. I think I could beat him if he wasn't so damn cheap. Every single high damage attack I tried to use would fail because as soon as I went to use it he would send me flying 20 feet, so he received no damage but I now have a cooldown timer and less focus to work with. :/

Yes, other Players can enter your ship, but only if they are in your Group.

The other night I tried this. I'm a smuggler and my friend is a consular. He was able to enter the personal instance hangar and see my ship. It wouldn't let him enter though. When I entered the ship, it simply kicked him out of the instance and back into the star port.

Granted though, he didn't have his ship yet. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it.

Yes, other Players can enter your ship, but only if they are in your Group.

And only if they have gotten far enough through their Class quests to be able to travel between planets with their own ship.

Edited by TheKong