Why does the game keep crashing?

Touche

This is ridiculous, i cant play for more than 2 minutes without loosing connection to your servers, My net works fine, can call on skype with no issues, everything non game but web related works perfect, so why do your servers keep booting me?

Server problems, game wide.

It is NOT a server problem as I have been able to log in and play just fine the past two days.

Server: Jedi Covenant

ISP : Mediacom

It is a internet routing problem. There seems to be an issue at one of the nodes that handles traffic from multiple ISP's.

I play other mmo's,..secret world, wow, gw2, rift, dc universe online, lotro online, age of conan and none of them have been disconnecting me like this game,..none of them. It started today....lag, rubber banding...disconnect or screen freezes. One time i was on GTN just surfing around and screen froze lol

Been playing Diablo 3 today too..which is online and no problems. It's NOT OUR END!

I play other mmo's,..secret world, wow, gw2, rift, dc universe online, lotro online, age of conan and none of them have been disconnecting me like this game,..none of them. It started today....lag, rubber banding...disconnect or screen freezes. One time i was on GTN just surfing around and screen froze lol

Been playing Diablo 3 today too..which is online and no problems. It's NOT OUR END!

Of course it is not the user end nor is it a bioware problem. It is an internet traffic problem. One of the nodes is having issues which can and most likely is affecting multiple ISP's. What part of only some people are having issues does everyone not understand. I can play the game just fine. I have had no connection issues. That would indicate the problem is NOT on Biowares end either.

Of course it is not the user end nor is it a bioware problem. It is an internet traffic problem. One of the nodes is having issues which can and most likely is affecting multiple ISP's. What part of only some people are having issues does everyone not understand. I can play the game just fine. I have had no connection issues. That would indicate the problem is NOT on Biowares end either.

There's a fault in your logic. If a person can connect to other online games without getting dropped in spite of an ISP issue, that means the servers have the ability to deal with isp issues without dropping clients, which is something you would want your game farm to do.

I connected to Diablo 3, EQ2 and EQ1 (on a community hosted project Red server) and didn't have this issue. So if my ISP is flakey, a community run EQ1 server can managed to not drop me, but a 200 Million dollar game can't seem to manage that?

While I don't doubt that the issue might be a node, every other game appears to have the resources to not drop it's clients, but this game can't.

There's a fault in your logic. If a person can connect to other online games without getting dropped in spite of an ISP issue, that means the servers have the ability to deal with isp issues without dropping clients, which is something you would want your game farm to do.

I connected to Diablo 3, EQ2 and EQ1 (on a community hosted project Red server) and didn't have this issue. So if my ISP is flakey, a community run EQ1 server can managed to not drop me, but a 200 Million dollar game can't seem to manage that?

While I don't doubt that the issue might be a node, every other game appears to have the resources to not drop it's clients, but this game can't.

No there is no fault in my logic. What you don't understand is that not everything or everyone is always routed through the same nodes. Also, those other games that you named have had this issue also in the past and no they don't have some magical ability to avoid it like you imply. Once the node that is having issues is fixed or replaced you guys should be fine but stop laying blame on Bioware for an issue that is out of their hands.

• 2 months later...