Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Nurf swtor

arachnin

So poped on to look at what people are talking about in PVP and found out that every class needs to be nurfed..... Every class has a nerf thread *** how can that be how can every class be OP. it's simple people who are not good at PVP and are not geared for PVP are playing then running to the forums to cry nurf or hack. So before posting about any nursing because you got killed first look at your toon .... Do you have close to 20k hp if not **** .....if you do then do you have close to 20% dr from expertise if not **** .... I see poor play all the time in wiz from other people and myself ... Get excited and over extend get caught chasing a kill don't pay enough attention to that gd sniper get head shoted to death been completely thrashed by the same gd operative stabby stealth guy .... And I have soloed 2peps off a node obliterated void star with steal thing 1st door then been ablEe to use force speed to get every door after untouched ... I hunt mars and snipers and fear no class ..... I have had my butt handed to me and I have been the bane of many. I was over my friends house the first time he played a wz ... He was 50. It was sad he played 1 wz as dps spec sorc and actually did less then then 5 k dmg in the wz because the was completely lost and the pace of combat was so diff from pve he count react and since he was normaly doing pve where every fight was static he was completely unaware of people stabbing him from behind .... Point is if your getting crushed in wz it's prob you because other people are playing your class and winning Edited by arachnin
Auto correct changed stuff unintended

think you meant the thread to be title "nerf swtor"?

anyways, there are two things that need rebalancing: smash damage/setup and bubble stun. bubble stun has an easy solution which should have gone in as a hotfix right after it was patched in. smash damage/setup is a more delicate situation, and it will be interesting to see how bioware deals with that.

all the other "nerf x" threads are sillyness.

think you meant the thread to be title "nerf swtor"?

anyways, there are two things that need rebalancing: smash damage/setup and bubble stun. bubble stun has an easy solution which should have gone in as a hotfix right after it was patched in. smash damage/setup is a more delicate situation, and it will be interesting to see how bioware deals with that.

all the other "nerf x" threads are sillyness.

I fail to see how trying to balance factions for a fair and competitive PvP environment is silly.

I fail to see how trying to balance factions for a fair and competitive PvP environment is silly.

How is the question. Demanding balance franctions is silly.

Would you buff republic on server XY since they statistically loose 74% pvp games?

Would you buff imps on server YX since they loose 82% of pvp games?

would you count all servers win/loose ration and then buff loosing fraction?

Would you pay people to support loosing fraction?

How is the question. Demanding balance franctions is silly.

Would you buff republic on server XY since they statistically loose 74% pvp games?

Would you buff imps on server YX since they loose 82% of pvp games?

would you count all servers win/loose ration and then buff loosing fraction?

Would you pay people to support loosing fraction?

Nah I would simply fix things that are broken. 2 smashes = death in .4 sec bubble stuns for 1 min in a fight from back to back bursts from people that are actually clicking to remove the bubble.

Nah I would simply fix things that are broken. 2 smashes = death in .4 sec bubble stuns for 1 min in a fight from back to back bursts from people that are actually clicking to remove the bubble.

The sad thing is that I have a 50 mara and 50 sorc.... Its just kinda... I dont know.. not competitive. If you have more then one 50 you would understand.

Smash = Stack power because *** does crit mater

Bubble stun= ... just ... annoying

The sad thing is that I have a 50 mara and 50 sorc.... Its just kinda... I dont know.. not competitive. If you have more then one 50 you would understand.

Smash = Stack power because *** does crit mater

Bubble stun= ... just ... annoying

not sure if u were replying to me or your self :confused:

I have 5 50s (assassin, jugg,operative, sniper, and power tech) and 11 chars total (4 republic, 7 imp) not to mention all chars I've deleted (first example, L 48 sorcerer, L 45 mercenary, would delete my L 41 marauder but they extended character slots so I kept her for now)

I've responded to 'balancing fractions imp vs rep being silly'. IMO all AC are where they should be, maybe some tweaking would be in place, but I don't think it's that critical.

Actually I agree on the tweaking because you would crush the class changing smash right now. The problem Rage specs have right now is that they really have nothing else except smash and that Bio/EA was training people to think no crit (ridiculous)... Now we live in a smash crazy world and we need the stupid bubble stun... It's like introducing Snakes to get rid of the spiders.

My favorite tweak would be a stealth version of my Mara - the smash... That way you would get people out of the power smash world.

I have:

50 Sorc

50 Pyro

50 Mara

44 Op

and a few others not worth mentioning.

Edited by Kegparty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.