Bioware hustling?

Yohoo

As a returning player I took up my subscription for 2 mths and after playing for a while i was wondering about the new companion HK-51.

Couldnt find any quest, so i went to cartel shop. There ofcourse you can buy access to sextion-x - and i did.

After claiming the item and trying to use it, it said "you already have it".....

So after using google i found out it was part of sub, and not expansion or somehting you had to pay extra for.

BW wount refund cause the item was claimed....

But in general; Are Bioware hustling cause you can buy things you already have and are uniqe (aka cant have 2)?

It should be easy mode blanking out thing a toon already have available...

Apart from giving it to a F2P player you could also sell it on the GTN. Be mindful of the price you set though as F2P and preferred players have caps on how much credits they can have/use, I often see this item priced at 800000 which is way over what anyone who could use it can pay anyway.

As for Bioware hustling, as turnoverla-page said, there is an actual and pretty clear warning that you don't need the item as a subscriber. Might argue that the warning should be even clearer though as you actually have to mouse-over the warning triangle currently.