Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Voidstar exploit/bug?

ozrique

Greetings all!

This morning during the second round in a Voidstar, I was confronted with a situation I've never experienced before. As attackers we were trying to hit right door, when I spotted a Bounty Hunter that was just impossible to target. He stood at the exact same position for several minutes, in the centre of the door and was able to attack me and my co-players, but none of us could target him! As a frequent pvp player in this game I am dead sure that it wasn't a tab-fluke or similar issue, I tried clicking/tabbing him many many times - spawned twice, and the guy was still there untouched.

I was wondering if anyone else have experienced a similar scenario? He eventually ended up first place in the boards. :) I did a report but I am not sure if its a bug or exploit.

Wishing all a great week!

A few days ago in a voidstar match we planted a bomb on the first doors 6 times each time it was taken off. Dispite huge amts of aoe's on door and whole team protecting it. And there was a NH with hard to believe stats!

What server sre you on, POT5?

I've seen this. It was a commando, but what really got me was that she waited until all her friends had died, and we were planting our bombs, before she attacked, buying them the time it took to get back from the spawn point.

Voidstar seems to have a lot of exploits, I've heard of gunslingers shooting through the final force field, and I've seen a jedi knight from spawn interrupt me dropping the force field. The devs need to take voidstar off the servers if it's this easy to cheat in it.

Its not an exploit, its a bug. Its happened to me before. If you get hit by a KB close to the door sometimes the game has a brain fart and u are inserted into the door frame.

Aye...seen it a few times myself over time. Usually AoEs still land on the player though.....but yeah targetting them can fail and usually does. The only thing I could do when I saw it happen was to AoE the area....never had that fail to disrupt them....but not surprized to hear that it failed either :-( .

Its not an exploit, its a bug. Its happened to me before. If you get hit by a KB close to the door sometimes the game has a brain fart and u are inserted into the door frame.

yep, happened to me as well once, couldn't move out there, but I was taken down by aoe-s.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.