The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Fraudulant Crafter, The Harbringer, Empire

ClarkWGriswald

So far I have still not heard back from this player. However I have taken some actions.

First, the player that was stealing has not only been removed from my guild but I have also put word out amongst my fellow Gm's of his indiscressions and that he is not to be trusted and I would not recomend him for recruitment into any respectable guild on our server.

Siön (Alt Code=148)

<Axiöm>

+1 from me too.

Grats Siön on stepping in.

So far I have still not heard back from this player. However I have taken some actions.

First, the player that was stealing has not only been removed from my guild but I have also put word out amongst my fellow Gm's of his indiscressions and that he is not to be trusted and I would not recomend him for recruitment into any respectable guild on our server.

I have gotten in contact with the first player he scammed and paid him back in full Mats + Credits from my personal inventory. I plan on doing the same with the player who posted this forum and then once that is complete I will file a report with BioWare to have that individuals account banned for breaking the User Terms License Agreement. Considering BioWare is taking cheating very seriously these days I am sure they wont have a problem with that.

These actions are not only to defend the reputation of my Guild but also to protect SWToR from players such as himself. We all pay to play this game and we do not want to have it ruined by such players with crude acts like this. I have earned all my mats/gear honestly as well as many other players why cant he do it too. So by me repaying you the mats+credits and BioWare most likely paying you out the same you should be better off than when you started.

I run a PvE based Guild and I know how difficult it can be to obtain gear, materials, and credits.

This is just an update on the actions I have personally taken against the player and to let you know that I still have not heard from you in game. Contact me again at your earliest convienance.

Siön (Alt Code=148)

<Axiöm>

You sir are class. Doffs hat and bows in your direction.