CHEAT / EXPLOIT ( Warzone ) reviled expose on video?

KalElc

RikuvonDrake, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I imagine it's hard to do the weekly on imp side without cheating. :p Can't blame the poor fella.

Though someone from rep side that was in that warzone should tell us what happened. The stuff in the video... Meh.

Link

u know where to find it but sure it will be up ther very long, yeah im not alowed to post it and i understand it, atlist its on investigation, this thread might be delited too, wish to delite it myself before they do but i dont know how to do it

Edited by KalElc

Met shak in hypergate that day. The idiot lost with 13 deaths aswell. Horrible player and a terrible cheater. Lmfao.

Also, the only reason they want to remove your thread/video links.. is because it contains a player name. And naming and shaming is not allowed. Even towards cheaters. As dumb as that might be.

Edited by Evolixe

• 2 weeks later...