Qyzen Fess Romance

Stevebudz

One thing, how would Bioware animate the kissing with the lizard lips?

And on Consular, "hmm, now how do we go about, you know...?"

A bit like with the Mass Effect 2 Garrus romance, couldn't figure out how you would kiss the mouth so, TOUCH HEADS TIME!

one thing, how would bioware animate the kissing with the lizard lips?

And on consular, "hmm, now how do we go about, you know...?"

a bit like with the mass effect 2 garrus romance, couldn't figure out how you would kiss the mouth so, touch heads time!

Chafing.

Edited by Beslley

Are people in this game really that socially/romantically dysfunctional that they have to try to get it on with a virtual lizard? This is Star Wars, NOT the Sims.

Maybe it's time for some to log off for a few and go stalk some humans at the mall.

Are people in this game really that socially/romantically dysfunctional that they have to try to get it on with a virtual lizard? This is Star Wars, NOT the Sims.

Maybe it's time for some to log off for a few and go stalk some humans at the mall.

Maybe you should stop being such a debbie downer. How is more romance options a bad idea?

Please tell me, oh wise one.

And are you seriously saying that players should go out and harass real people? Are you for real?

-_-

Edited by Beslley

Maybe you should stop being such a debbie downer. How is more romance options a bad idea?

Please tell me, oh wise one.

And are you seriously saying that players should go out and harass real people? Are you for real?

-_-

Actually I'm saying that players that are THAT socially inept should focus on developing real life relationship skills through interaction with live humans rather than virtual pets.

There's too much emphasis on romance in this game. Enough is enough.

The romance option/the story is BW's main game draw. I can understand where you're coming from, but I don't think that BW will be downgrading the romance options anytime soon.

Of course, if we had non-humanoid races that got very few, or no romance options at all, then there would be something for everyone :)

Actually I'm saying that players that are THAT socially inept should focus on developing real life relationship skills through interaction with live humans rather than virtual pets.

There's too much emphasis on romance in this game. Enough is enough.

That is just incorrect and obnoxious to say about people. I'm VERY socially adept and Bioware's romance subplots is part of why I like their games. Not any different than enjoying a Romantic Comedy or a love story in a drama. And to suggest that people who like it have no real life skills is just dumb. I've been married since 1999, I have friends, a graduate degree, a social life, and a job. I think I have it covered and I like the romance options.

That said... Qyzen... no thanks. And he'd say that there are no jagganath points in it. :)