I'll pre-order when You provide some useful info

arkanone

Well, they're charging not a lot, so it seems appropriate. Loads of people are happy to pay $10 to get just the new planet, new levels, new abilities, and new skill points. Their view of the situation is just as valid as yours. They are no more blind than you are.

Indeed, it is a relatively cheap Adventure Pack, so I cannot see them giving much more than they already have said.

So they shouldn't give out any information, make any announcements or let anyone pre-order until they know everything about the expansion? Or maybe they just shouldn't do any of that until you are satisfied? That seems like a pretty strict set of rules. Does this apply to all companies? Are other companies allowed to sell pre-orders for games before every single feature is guaranteed? Do you complain when car companies announce their upcoming models but don't give you a full spec sheet six months ahead of release?

Again: What is your goal? What do you want them to do? Clearly, you don't want Bioware to tell you about things they can't guarantee will be in the release. Do you think that your $15 subscription (if that) entitles you to more information than the development team itself has?

I think they should be a bit more clear and detailed on what they have said (assuming what they have said IS Makeb lock, stock and barrel), if they do have more things to come then obviously then should have already been announced for pre-order.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is forcing anyone to pre order. If you want to wait that's fine. Just stop pretending you are some internet hero by standing up against the big bad EA and refusing to give them $10 early.

You aren't a hero and quite frankly, no one cares.

Obviously you care or you would not feel the need to answer her/him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.