Class quest extension and change sides?

deademan

One thing ive found is that a lot of people have been quiting this game recently because theyve reached level 50 and had nowhere to go from their, plus i found the class quest's interesting and if you kept updating them with new extensions people would keep playing because they would have quests to keep them occupied. I mean it might be interesting to have characters that you could set in different points during these epic points in history which could put more into the whole legacy idea. Say you have one character that plays as the others son and then you could have your previous characters and companions as npcs depending on how you leave things with your last character. Of course this would mean a whole new story line re texturizing planets, new companions but it means you could also fill more in of the history to the sw universe and generally have fun with it, plus seeing your junior character trying to live up to the aspirations of the older character is quite self gratifying

Another idea i have also had is that being able to change sides between republic and empire would be nice, i think it would work well as a chain of quests and i think maybe the first time some one wants to it sshould be free (if they are subscribers) And once theye used it once they have to pay cartel points to do the quest line again