A few quick questions for more experienced players

Kapono

I don't play a whole lot, and have had some issues finding correct answers online, so I was hoping someone here could assist with a few questions:

1. I saw a purple/black lightsaber crystal on the auction. I asked in trade chat about it, but past the fact that it was crafted, I was able to get no info. What are the materials to make one? Where does the design come from? Or is it from the cartel shop?

2. Way back before the game was released, I was able to play in the beta. I remember green lightsabers being a darker emerald green. Where can I find crystals that will let me have a double bladed lightsaber that color?

3. Can you use two of the same mission item at once again? I was afraid to try, because the last time I did, my mission item got used up but nothing appeared in the log. I was told it was bugged; has it been fixed?

Thank you in advance for the help! :)

1. I saw a purple/black lightsaber crystal on the auction. I asked in trade chat about it, but past the fact that it was crafted, I was able to get no info. What are the materials to make one? Where does the design come from? Or is it from the cartel shop?

From my recollection, Black-Purple crystals are a random boss drop in Explosive Conflict/Denova Hard or Nightmare mode. A quick Google search surprisingly did not yield any schematics information on whether it's craftable. Wierd. There is also a PVP version of this crystal. Costs 250.000 Credits, 3000 Ranked Warzone Commendations and a Ranked PVP Rating of at least 2000.

2. Way back before the game was released, I was able to play in the beta. I remember green lightsabers being a darker emerald green. Where can I find crystals that will let me have a double bladed lightsaber that color?

There is currently no other green lightsaber crystal available in the game, except for a black-green one. I'd imagine that a Viridian crystal akin to that of KOTOR2 might find its way into the game via the Cartel Market eventually.

3. Can you use two of the same mission item at once again? I was afraid to try, because the last time I did, my mission item got used up but nothing appeared in the log. I was told it was bugged; has it been fixed?

Not quite sure what you mean here. When did this occur and did you submit a ticket for this?