Vigilance in ranked wz, what setup?

Bare-Giin

Yo!

I've been playing a juggernaut since lunch and now i have rerolled a guardian just cuz i love the class so much (and i like the guardian animations more tbh ) , but enough about that and to the point.. I have been reading on the forums that some ppl is using the vigilance/vengeance tree in rated wz and i wonder what setup ur groups are using?

I know that some of u will think "just play lolsmash like everyone else" but i find that so boring (sure its damn effective) so im looking for a setup vigi can work well in.. I have some suggestions myself but would be fun to hear how others are doing =)

thx in advance

Yo!

I've been playing a juggernaut since lunch and now i have rerolled a guardian just cuz i love the class so much (and i like the guardian animations more tbh ) , but enough about that and to the point.. I have been reading on the forums that some ppl is using the vigilance/vengeance tree in rated wz and i wonder what setup ur groups are using?

I know that some of u will think "just play lolsmash like everyone else" but i find that so boring (sure its damn effective) so im looking for a setup vigi can work well in.. I have some suggestions myself but would be fun to hear how others are doing =)

thx in advance

I think, guardians must have field respec, 2x sets gear and switching between defence/vigilance hybrid 18/23/0 and full focus 2/8/31:

Huttball, Voidstar defence stage - def/vigi hybrid in full defence gear, tank role

Voidstar offence, NC, AH, CW - focus spec, dps role focusing healers and pyrotechs

Pure vigilance guardian obvious useless for ranked as i think.

Edited by TonyDragonflame

I think, guardians must have field respec, 2x sets gear and switching between defence/vigilance hybrid 18/23/0 and full focus 2/8/31:

Huttball, Voidstar defence stage - def/vigi hybrid in full defence gear, tank role

Voidstar offence, NC, AH, CW - focus spec, dps role focusing healers and pyrotechs

Yea, that's what I do when I play rateds (which isn't that often anymore). Hybrid Vigilance/Defense for Huttball / VS Def, Focus for anything else.

Well u maybe didnt understanded my question or u just didnt care what i said? Im asking PPL WHO PLAY vigilance in rateds what group comps they r using ..