[POT5] World PvP Video

Cilas

To anyone that says world PvP is dead in SWTOR.. I say look at my events!

Three instances of Belsavis and each one had PvP going on in the same area. Over 200 people participated, great turn out.

Not trying to troll, just figure people on this server would like to watch too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdGiEXOsG6M

Like, subscribe, and comment! For any other server that would like to get more active in world pvp, feel free to contact me for tips and suggestions.

Just hit 50 last night on my Pyro PT. Looking to have fun pvping. Is your guild accepting new players?

We are, but unfortunately we are on the prophecy of the five. I'm sure bastion can get this type of fighting though, if there is enough interest

i havent seen any sort of open world pvp this good since 1.1 lol Although day one of server merges to the bastion, i was doing ilum dailies and we ended up organizing a huge battle of like 60 people. It was really sick and fun. Hopefully in the future there are events like this on the bastion! cool video tho

i havent seen any sort of open world pvp this good since 1.1 lol Although day one of server merges to the bastion, i was doing ilum dailies and we ended up organizing a huge battle of like 60 people. It was really sick and fun. Hopefully in the future there are events like this on the bastion! cool video tho

Thanks! Yeah, these types I events are fun and I must say they aren't really that laggy either (surprising to most)

For the past several weeks the guild DESCENSION has been trying to get world pvp started again on The Bastion server raiding the pub base on Ilum , and last night 20+ of us broke into and captured the republic base in Section X after some time enough pubs showed up to drive us off , we ended up haveing a huge war (50+ on each side) for several hours. DESCENSION is going to try and do this every week so keep your eyes open on the fourms here for more info as to when and such , also we'll be uploading Videos from the raid and openworld pvp from last night. :cool: Edited by DarkSideMaster

For the past several weeks the guild DESCENSION has been trying to get world pvp started again on The Bastion server raiding the pub base on Ilum , and last night 20+ of us broke into and captured the republic base in Section X after some time enough pubs showed up to drive us off , we ended up haveing a huge war (50+ on each side) for several hours. DESCENSION is going to try and do this every week so keep your eyes open on the fourms here for more info as to when and such , also we'll be uploading Videos from the raid and openworld pvp from last night. :cool:

This is awesome! I know my friend on the pub side has been trying to get people to participate with minimal luck. I would, but I've been preoccupied with other stuff but hope to get in on this fun! Keep the posts coming, because I haven't even heard about this raid in any guild or fleet chat :(

For the past several weeks the guild DESCENSION has been trying to get world pvp started again on The Bastion server raiding the pub base on Ilum , and last night 20+ of us broke into and captured the republic base in Section X after some time enough pubs showed up to drive us off , we ended up haveing a huge war (50+ on each side) for several hours. DESCENSION is going to try and do this every week so keep your eyes open on the fourms here for more info as to when and such , also we'll be uploading Videos from the raid and openworld pvp from last night. :cool:

Sweet let us know

Is it because you've speeded it up or is there indeed no lag? Looks pretty lag free to me.

There was some but very very very minimal. Free of lag for me most of the time. I sped it up to include the 2+ hours of footage, or as much of it as I could :)

world pvp pub base raid section x on The Bastion server

come on pubs you going to stand for this 2 weeks in a row and all !!!!! grow some ba!!s and fight back for gods sakes lol :)

Great! Glad to see other servers getting pvp going in open world!

My suggestion is to keep up with the momentum. Stay in contact with guilds on both sides to get events and people formed up to pvp quickly. You may even want to start a specific channel to it that all players could join as well