Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask with Hood

ZooMzy

Hello everyone! Just wanted to suggest have the Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask turned into the same as most other face masks in the game now, and allow it to go underneath a hood if a robe provides it!

It would really help it match more to the different gear worn, so I'm really hoping you guys change this soon! :D

• 1 year later...

I wanted to second this as well. I just got my copy of the Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask, but I'm unwilling to wear it as part of my ensemble, because it forces any hoods down. It would look great with several hooded robes, not the least of which is the Oriconian and Dread Forged raid gear.

This is a strange occurrence as I see it, because the Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask is actually smaller than several headpieces that do fit with hooded robes. An example would be the Dread Forged/Oriconian Juggernaut outfits. The mask from that set meshes perfectly with its accompanying robe, and is a larger mask than the Dread Guard's Corrupted Mask.

Please fix this so that we can wear this with hooded robes! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
this is why hood toggle would be an excellent idea. They can add a whole system for alternative uniforms but not a button for hood toggle on masks that it might work with? Would it really be hard to code that in? it wouldn't exactly be hard to look at all the masks they release and be like "yes this could work with a hoodie, lets enable hood toggle with it, if the chest has a hoodie)