Camera is very bad or i am bugged?

Forbiddian

i dont understand why the camera has to go back to max range so slowly

in pvp its not good, but in pvp its almost a gamebreaker, most of the time playing scenarios the camera is almost never at max range at all, its like get close to a wall then bye bye camera at max range for rest of scenario unless u stand still in a clear area for 10secs or so

and yes, i dissable camera pivot and have camera at 100% distance range

am i bugged? it is the same for u?

im not gona be scrolling all the time, set up is very clear, camera 100% max distance, why am i forced to be scrolling all the time?

... People will complain about anything ...

Honestly from you're OP, you can't even spell correctly, or tell us of the problem in a clear way..

I feel like this is a USER PROBLEM.

the camera rotation still feels too sensitive and we can't even adjust this...

Yes... YOU CAN..

I guess people DO NOT LOOK..

Anyways, bring up the menu, go to preferences, go to Controls, then under Camera, go to the Camera Rotation Speed slider, put that to 0% and it will work perfectly.

ALSO TO THE OP:

The CAMERA MAX DISTANCE SLIDER - Just sets HOW FAR back the camera is allowed to go, not the distance it is SET at.

Yes... YOU CAN..

I guess people DO NOT LOOK..

Anyways, bring up the menu, go to preferences, go to Controls, then under Camera, go to the Camera Rotation Speed slider, put that to 0% and it will work perfectly.

ALSO TO THE OP:

The CAMERA MAX DISTANCE SLIDER - Just sets HOW FAR back the camera is allowed to go, not the distance it is SET at.

yes, then why is it not possible to set distance at max range all the time?