Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Black Vulkars Alums?

Skylarc

This is Akil'zon(also Skylarc), does anyone from the Black Vulkars server still play?

Guilds like Dies Irae, Section 8, Take a Seat, etc?

Or people like Irent, Kaptainplanet, Tien, Lordtibz, Crazyambo, Kunkka, Dorz, Razzledazzle, Demifiend, Hypno, Syben, Justbodies, Baylife, Azer, Lyssa, Anthropic, Yadnus, Bzzt, Shout, Sexy, Dizy, Speedygrl, Duece, Thebizness.

I had a blast in the 2v2 and 3v3 tourneys and fighting with ambo's ego. I'm throwing a wide net hoping some are still playing, and if not TOR. What else? I want to get back into TOR and also play GW2 so if you are any of the above mentioned, email me at tony.ibberson@gmail.com. Or if you know them let me know!!!

Wassup the guild <We Got Death-star> is almost all BV alum. Formally republic qui gon jin and juice. Eklipse relyk blackzilla and Adasar and fives are some names you may know. I know smakyo still plays on imp Edited by Valzanik

Wass the guild <We Got Death-star> is almost all BV alum. Formally republic qui gon jin and juice. Eklipse relyk blackzilla and Adasar and fives are some names you may know. I know smakyo still plays

I know the guild and the names. Ugh I hate switching games or handling RL issues and losing touch with good peeps.

I remember you. I played a 'rauder (Blackadder) on BV.

Most of the people you listed are playing other games, but you should be able to find razzle and bodies.

Razzle was my boy haha sounds like I need to reroll imp now.

Ye im ygg-drasil from bv, alot of people from the bastion are still here but i havent seen ambo and his followers for a while now

I'm ok with not having ambo here, just wanted to know lol. And for the record I hate you Ygg, that name always coincided with getting pissed off in wz's :]

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.