The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bioware, you stole my gear! change phantom chest gaurd back!

bignickk

I really don't care if some people were bugged about the look of the phantom chest guard, Bioware needed to find another fix rather than changing EVERYONE's gear after they had spent money and or credits on its current look.

I loved the look i bought it for, and now that look has been changed. Its like buying a car and then some one comes along and says, "oh we don't want you to have this car in this model so we are gonna give you this new model and we don't care if you don't like it".

You should never force a change like this on your customer base If Bioware made a mistake then they need to try another fix rather than force a change on a current look.

They made a mistake firstly by not offering what was advertised in the pictures. They have now rectfied this due to numerous complaints. Still to keep the peace and player base happy they should refund the coins or add the old armour into the cm so people who originally bought it before the change can do a swap foc. Edited by twistedmonk

i agree i dont like the new phantom chest look,but while we are at it the outlaw duster does not look anything like a duster it looks like a shirt last time i checked a duster looked more like a trench coat with out fur, why does every long coat the smuggler get have to look like a pimp coat