Looking for a guild

Jedi_Birol

Hi everyone I'm a new player to swtor and changed from f2p to subscribe a few days ago, hence there is still a lot for me to learn but i am looking for a republic guild. I only have one character because I am working and don't have much time in game. But I am looking for a guild with decent people and not strict with times especially. I mostly do PvE and sometimes PvP. After doing some FP and Heroics after overlevelling them is boring.

Please, if anyone could advise this kind of guild. I hope there is a guild there for me also :rolleyes:

Hey Jedi_Birol

Check out Temple Watch guild:

http://templewatch.enjin.com

We're a young casual guild founded on the basic idea to help as many people as possible with all kinds of aspects of the game, be it PVE, PVP, RP, etc. Check out the website and whisper me (Konuk) or one of the other officers in-game.

Perhaps till later...

Sincerely,

Spikey J.

Hi Temple Watch is a republic only guild but not by choice at the moment you cant have cross faction guilds in the game which is a shame because i have a few sith characters meself , however if you ever decide to roll a republic class then by all means get in contact with us.

Thanks

Zi'ack

We are actually rolling a trooper and a smuggler next when we finish up class storys for our sith. We are still in belsavis (sorry bout spelling) but hoping to finish sith story lines by weekend. We will do daily's with our sith then but want to experience every class story since we enjoy the co-op bio ware experience very much :)

So if there are low level reps in the guild we would be happy to join to participate in flashpoints as we level. Though the end game content would take us a while to get to.

We are actually rolling a trooper and a smuggler next when we finish up class storys for our sith. We are still in belsavis (sorry bout spelling) but hoping to finish sith story lines by weekend. We will do daily's with our sith then but want to experience every class story since we enjoy the co-op bio ware experience very much :)

So if there are low level reps in the guild we would be happy to join to participate in flashpoints as we level. Though the end game content would take us a while to get to.

hi

we have a few low level starters and some of the experienced players have low level alts aswel and would be more then happy to group with you as you level up. Our website is http://www.templewatch.enjin.com or you can whisper myself(zi'ack), Skruffy or Konuk in game.

look forward to playing with you

Zi'ack