The Order of Ruin seeks you!

Shinodan

Hey. Title speaks for itself.

General Information: The Order of Ruin is a Social/PvE guild which is rather new to the server. Which seeks to grow larger and have a bunch of friendly players all chilling out and having the fun that goes with the game. This is an empire guild.

The goals in creating this guild: The reason that we made this guild was to attempt to create a friendly environment so that the people who join can have the banter and play for fun.

The things we will do: The intentions of the guild as of now are to do many different style of events which are listed on our guild forums here http://orderofruin.enjin.com/. The events listed here are the few on the table as of now which will take place.

As above you can see the guild website please feel to register. The name Shinodan on the forums here is not my current in game name. I recently restored a character which I'm using which is holding current guild leadership.

That character is called Norryd so please contact me on that for more information or for invites to the guild.

The officers of the guild are as follows. Thaddious, Krexx, Kayteca.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon.

Edited by Shinodan
Forgot to add info.