Crew Skills - Jedi Sentinel

jzheng

So, recently I started to pick out crew skills. I made up my mind to pick Archaeology and Synthweaving, but I'm torn between Underworld Trading and Treasure Hunting. Can someone tell me their advantages, disadvantages and opinions? I'm also hearing that I should take Artifice instead of Synthweaving, so I'm confused. Any opinions and explanations would help greatly :)

well if you are going Synthweaving, you're probably want to craft the rare stuff, so you should go Underworld Trading because that is where the rare Fabrics come from. Archeology is needed too but i see you've already picked it up, good :)

So, recently I started to pick out crew skills. I made up my mind to pick Archaeology and Synthweaving, but I'm torn between Underworld Trading and Treasure Hunting. Can someone tell me their advantages, disadvantages and opinions? I'm also hearing that I should take Artifice instead of Synthweaving, so I'm confused. Any opinions and explanations would help greatly :)

Here's a guide I've written breaking down Crew Skills. In short, if you're going to take Synthweaving you're going to want Underworld Trading as that's how you get the materials you need in addition to the Archaeology ones. If you were to go Artifice, you want Archaeology still and you'll need the materials from Treasure Hunting instead.

I would say Artifice is my personal choice as I like to learn the hilts and enhancements... but that can also be expensive. I do like the ability to make augments on my synthweaver though. It all comes down to what you like personally in many ways.