What mod goes where?

idavies

Hi Guys,

I decided to dust off the first character I created on the 24/12/2011. It was a sentinel that I got to level 18 then quit in favour of a guardian. Since then I've managed to get three 50's in my armoury and decided a while ago to have another go at levelling my sentinel. My other 3 50's (Guardian, Sage & Commando) were reasonably easy to equip with armour, mods & enhancements, the sentinel on the other hand seems quite a science to get right! I have artifice and cybertech 400 on two other alts so I can craft most purple pieces required. My sentinel is currently level 46 (focus spec) and I'm finding it quite a struggle to balance which mod/armour/enhancement I need to balance accuracy, surge, power & crit etc.

If it didn't cost credits every time I ripped a mod out of a piece of armour I could have played about with my gear to find the best balance. But as purple mods cost a fortune in mats and crafting time it's working out to be quite expensive! Up until now I have been crafting mods/armour/enhancements the same i.e. 9 mods +power, 7 enhancements + crit +surge and might armouring. I've left accuracy for earpieces and implants. This method is not working however and I've realised that I need to craft a mixture of mods for this to work.

I know it will require a time consuming answer but could someone give me a rough idea of how many of each piece I need to make and where I should install them?

Thanks Guys

I've never bothered with precisely speccing toons while levelling. It's only when you hit 50 and start doing HM flashpoints and ops that you need to balance it all out. Equip yourself with drops and quest rewards. Having a few maxed toons help because you can prepare gear for your new one and equip it easily.

I'm currently levelling a vanguard, lvl 45, just finished Belsavis. She's wearing the armor I got her at lvl 38. No augments. Haven't had any difficulties yet.