PVE Healing: 2-PC WH Armorings or 64 cunning

CharlieBrown

Hello! I'm leveling an operative right now and have been working on buying up 61 pieces with other max level characters to get a head start when I hit 50.

Reading over operative forums I see recommendations to use the 2pc PVE set bonus and the 2pc PVP set bonus for healing, most often referring to putting PVE mods in battlemaster shells.

Since battlemaster gear is gone, the options I have are between using 4 skill armorings (+68 cunning each) or 2 skill + 2 war hero armorings for the 2pc PVP bonus (+36 cunning each).

The trade off is basically +64 additional cunning & 4pc PVE bonus or 2pc PVP bonus & 2pc PVE bonus.

What do you guys think? My gut tells me that despite the loss in stats it might still be worth using 2 war hero armorings for the bonus, but I'd like to hear from some 50 operatives using this now.

in my opinion the pvp set bonus is way too good to completely get rid of it for the sake of keeping a few cunning. Luckily I have no such problems, but I see your problem. My suggestion would be to test both cases for yourself and see how you do with and without the pvp set bonus.