How do we fix PvP here?

Dabrixmgp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm over 2 weeks into my full time Imp thing and I'm well over .500 in wins. Between Unicorns and Tryhards and people using the pvp channel we have some pretty good teams going on at least in regs. So if your losing 92% of your games, please just go pub for us.

I'm over 2 weeks into my full time Imp thing and I'm well over .500 in wins. Between Unicorns and Tryhards and people using the pvp channel we have some pretty good teams going on at least in regs. So if your losing 92% of your games, please just go pub for us.

Hey. We. Don't. Want. Them. Kthnxbye

Imp pugs beat 3 pub premades from well known guilds yesterday:)

They were all close games, one hutt ball we scored last with 2 seconds left making the score 2-2 and us winning because we scored last. Another hutt ball was 1-0 and there was a crazy close civil war that was 60-0.

I won't say who the guilds were but maybe they'll remember :)

IDK man, we lost a pretty harsh Huttball to that Double premade =p. But in all seriousness, I agree i had some good PuG Matches lastnight too. Some close Civil Wars i won and a 6-0 huttball.

IDK man, we lost a pretty harsh Huttball to that Double premade =p. But in all seriousness, I agree i had some good PuG Matches lastnight too. Some close Civil Wars i won and a 6-0 huttball.

haha yeah that one was rough but there is allot of good players imps side who are just not known as well for whatever reason. I think pugs to pugs imps are better.

The main imbalance is premades, both sides premake and a lot of pug games are therefore unbalanced. When you see 6 people from the same reputable guild on the opposing team and you have a bunch of relatively unknown guild members with under 1k expertise, you know it will go south fast. Its the story in pretty much every WZ I solo que for.

I kinda wish they prioritized groups fighting groups and solo ques fighting solo ques.

Real men solo que agaisnt 4-8 man premades :)