What classes are best in Operations and will Reverse Engineering change?

Propheldor

i'm making 3 crafters to make +27 mods and stuff. one of them is a gunslinger(for armstech bonus) and one is a sorcerer(cybertech). i need to make one more character. are these two characters good in operations and what would you suggest for my third character?

i kind of hate raiding but i want to make characters that can raid in case they change the way reverse engineering works. right now i can learn schematics from other crafters with a 20% chance. if they make it so that you can only reverse engineer the items that drop in the raids then i will have to raid. i'm hoping they leave the system as it is because i really don't see myself raiding. (i would hate it)

If you are unclear on how RE'ing works it goes like this:

- Green crafted gear can be RE'd to give you blue versions.

- Blue crafted gear can be RE'd to give you purple versions.

- It doesn't matter who crafted it. You can RE greens you make to get a blue schematic, and so on.

Non-crafted gear can only be RE'd for components. You don't get schematics out of it. You can get some schematics from running gathering missions and also from random drops. Some of those dropped schematics will be for blue items, unless something has changed that I don't know about, you can't RE these for purple versions.

you can buy a crafted 27 mod, place it in an armor and then when you remove it it gives you a 20% chance to learn it.

the developers said in the future they will either leave it this way or they will make it so you can only reverse engineer from the raid drop to learn the schematic. they have not said what they decided to do.

if they leave it as is i will be able to enjoy the new expansion as a pure crafter. if they change it so that you can only reverse engineer the raid drop to learn it then i will likely have to give up on the game because i really really hate raiding. i might try it once or twice but would probably quit soon after that's how much i hate it.