my very own ideas for SWTOR

Shahiko

THIS IS A DOCUMENT OF MY IDEAS FOR STAR WARS THE OLD REPUBLIC

NEW RACES

NEW CLASSES

RACES/Classes

Kaleesh/Cyborg (Inspiration> General Grievous)

*Kaleesh/Cyborg Class

--4 Style Lightsaber Form (Advanced class 1)

--Dual-Saber, or if want something new maybe a Double Dual-Saber form hence the four arms. (Advanced Class 2)

Notes: of course it would be balanced with the Marauders/Sentinels no OP form of play

of course all classes/races start with using a training saber of course this also would mean force powers wont work> didnt on the movies anyway

One for both sides as balance with factions

RACES/CLASSES

Nautolan (Inspiration> Kit Fisto)

ABILITY

have the ability to change factions depending on your allignment > Inspiration anakin skywalker

Notes: perhaps later in the storyline...

SHIPS

have more ships to choose from instead of everyone having the same ship do customizations on the look

--Here a good one

Depending on what your tradeskill is lets say your an Artificer then in Legacy be able to buy a Skilltrade trainer to be placed in your ship

--if you add more ships into the game then it would make for an interesting mode.

why not have ship wars like PVP but in space

Companion's/NPC

ive noticed you can flirt with the opposite sex ingame why not be able to flirt with samesex not everyone is straight of course i am but thats not the point

VEHICLES

I noticed that there is a Rocket boosters on your feet for Legacy why not make a Mount like that.

also how about a mount for all of the Taxi vehicles like the Bird in Alderaan, or the speeder car from Nar Shaddaa

Jedi knight/Sith Warrior Powers

why not add a Force Pull like from Jedi knight Jedi Academy

ITEM STORE

I noticed there is a item shop ingame well why not have the same itemshop on the website

so you can buy stuff on the website and you can send to inventory on one of your characters

that way you dont have to login just to buy something

Saber Holding Forms

here is an idea why not have diffrent ways to hold your lightsaber in Preferences like for instance on the animation Star wars Clone Wars anakin skywalker's apprentice holds hers behind her back

instead of holding hers straight she holds it in reverse that would make for a good stance for Marauders and Sentinels of course its just for looks

maybe have it a customization item like how you can for the Companions but for yourself as a saberstyler

How about have a Personalization Vendor,

-Hair Stylist

-Cosmetic Surgeon

-Clothing Dye

Edited by Shahiko

How bout starting to fix what they got first before tossing more into the mix.

The balance between classes is a GREAT starting point since command/merc are horrid and same with scoundrel/operative.

Their DPS has been ripped to shreds because of people whining and nerfs. Need to be some redress and defining the roles some more before we add in more.

yeah i noticed alot of people are whining about how hard things are but you know what these games are not designed to be easy it should be a challenge for everyone from my point of view ideas are ideas personally i rather nothing new gets placed onto the game until most of the bugs are fixed truth be told they cannot fix all of the bugs you fix one thing it is guaranteed to screw up another thing look at STEAM they are screwing things up all the time because there trying to fix random bugs that they find and that is gonna happen on this game as well not trying to be an *** to swtor but the truth is the truth there will always be bugs they will just have to deal with them when there found

Agree with almost everything except the General Grevious Kaleesh/Cyborg, as the racial bonuses you have suggested are unfair, as no other class has them, and General Grevious was designed to be a unique character, not one of many. Kaleesh yes, a hybrid no. I especially would like to be able to change faction depending on my alignment, as seeing my Light Side Bounty Hunter in the Republic would be interesting :) Oh and Nautolans, so yes!