Ash 1.0 Operative Swtor PvP

Discredit

Who is this mayor??

Btw Lord_Karsk, ppl didnt unsub becoz of those "teams of operatives". Hah. You really believe that? Are you so naive? If the game was at a good state there with fewer bugs etc. ,they wouldn't leave. Changes were made, and again after 1 day changes were made again with "metrics" from a period that wasnt objective. To strengthen this argument, the majority of ppl left after 1.2 hit. Why? No need to point out the obvious.

Nice PvP Video. I gave it like because it worth it.

Don't mind the haters they are plenty when you post your vids. Keep the vids going. Good job.

If you kill a Commando/Merc they will say try to kill another class that is not underpower

If you kill to easily more then 2-3 opponent they will say that they are not geared.

Calling every bit of feedback given as hate is just silly, no one is impressed by a concealment operative killing undergeared commandos,(Its pretty easy to tell the lack of gear when a person is killed in so few hits and commandos are one of the easiest classes to kill as a concealment operative) plain and simple, its a nice looking video aesthetically,but doesn't show anything skill wise, nor does it provide a guide to players.

Edited by SharpG

No fair how everybody posts in a Concealment OP video... but not a healing one in ranked...

nice vid.

Because out of all the healers, operative healers have become the FOTM healers, they are the most effective and not difficult to play at all

Nice PvP Video. I gave it like because it worth it.

Don't mind the haters they are plenty when you post your vids. Keep the vids going. Good job.

If you kill a Commando/Merc they will say try to kill another class that is not underpower

If you kill to easily more then 2-3 opponent they will say that they are not geared.

Thanks

Ja DD Commands its pretty up

Edited by Discredit

Lol, thats why there are so *********** many crap operatives and so VERY few good ones. (and by good, i mean great)

Sure there are plenty of bad ones, but you can get far more performance out of a bad operative then you can a bad sorc/commando healer.

Sure there are plenty of bad ones, but you can get far more performance out of a bad operative then you can a bad sorc/commando healer.

I don't know, if they're just that bad, it doesnt matter what class they play! And whenever you consider all this badness, It's just astoundingly hard for me to think of lol

Edited by Zunayson