Called Customer Service...

kamed

I will say this, although I never had any issues with the CSR services. My main, and this has been so for 10 months now, if not more (since he went past chapter 2), has had a bug, my load screen is stuck on chapter 2. Now it isn't a big deal at all to me, but realizing that I send in a ticket once a month in regards to that issue and it has yet to be fixed makes me wonder if well some one isn't doing their job. I know it is just me, so one person, but it is really a simple fix, just takes a code alternation (such as chapter_load_ss_2 to chapter_load_end_3), see what I mean?

I think I sent about 13 tickets, and well I still get the same response, 'we will hand it off to the developers for further investigation".

You have sent 13 tickets because of your load screen?

Wow.

You have sent 13 tickets because of your load screen?

Wow.

Yep roughly once a month, plus 2 initially. I have it on a file so just copy + paste, but the idea isn't that fact that I sent 13 tickets, it is the idea that some issues have been going on for over a year now, my issue aside, i'm sure many can think of bugs that are long overdue for a patch...

This was via email rather than phone though.

my experience is, call them, you spend to much time in the back and forward of the mail, rather than calling them; some people a lucky that only had to wait 3-5 min; for me the wait has been for almost 30min. but they fixed my problem.