So....Jan-10.....where's the ilum "revamp"?

Royox

OMG ...... If the cry babys get their ways we will have "fast food" quality in the expansions. Beause they whined so much for more content, the Dev's will just rush stuff out to meet the masses and ruin the game further. Id rather the Dev's take a reasonable amount of time to perfect newer content. Hell i'd settle for excusess like.... we finally got to that "known buggs list".....and fixed 95% of it, so sorry for the expansions delay.

This is content that was out a year ago- how much time is needed really?

Ten bucks says no matter how much time they spend, it's going to be a huge disappointment.

Then I could buy the 1.8 content pack!

I thought last I had heard it has been moved to February, the January comment was pretty old. And the recent live Q&A is where they said 8-9 weeks to next update because of the holidays, which would put it in early Feb.

I'd be betting on "spring" myself. :csw_yoda:

Return of Ilum... How will they deal with that fps there, I have no clue. It's gonna be a mess. Many players have a game stop for a second or two when enemy player loads up on their screen; that's how I know that there is some enemy nearby. heh.

If it's anything like 1st Ilum, can't see spending much time there (unless it's another farm fest of course :rak_03:)