The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If bioware wants money!!

Desvin_Taalo

Bioware if u wanna make money u should do a cartel pack that just have like 1 or 2 diferent colored crystals and charge the 5400 cartel coins for it. so many want the crysals that it would garenty u money. i would also like to see new playable toons like shak-tee and plo koon. I would also like to see the ability to add our frinds to our family tree just as alies nothing else.

Adding friends and family memebers to the tree has been talked about before. And because you may just want to add them as your allies and nothing else doesn't mean someone else wouldn''t like the ability to add them as their mate, or sibling as well.

I know roleplayers who would love this option and have asked for this over a year ago, prior to the game's release, when they first announced the legacy system.

Regarding the color crystals picking two colors and charging that many cartel coins presents a problem as there would be a problem figuring out what the colors would be as everyone has a preference of colors they would like.

I am going to guess you mean Shaak Ti, who is Togruta and yes adding new species would be nice. But I would prefer they add species without the necessity of using cartel coins.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Kel Dor, Togruta, Quarren, Mon Calamari, Kiffar, hell, even Rodians and Bothans... With so many awesome species in the Star Wars universe, I can't understand why we don't have more variety.

Most of all these I'm surprised there are no Kel Dor or Kiffar, Master Gnost-Dural is possibly the second most celebrated character by TOR (following Revan, I'd say) and we can't even choose his race as playable characters? Kiffar would be incredibly easy to implement. They're practically human with unique facial tattoos and dreadlocks. They have a very popular character example (in Quinlan Vos) not to mention two characters from one of the TOR-timeline novels (Shigar Konshi and Larin Moxla from Fatal Alliance).

Simply put, we need more races.

I bet they make a lot more money off people buying pack after pack trying to score one of those "awsome" crystals than they ever would selling them as an item or set. Sounds like the plea of someone that's already dropped a wad of cash trying to loot one. Edited by bahdasz

Bioware if u wanna make money u should do a cartel pack that just have like 1 or 2 diferent colored crystals and charge the 5400 cartel coins for it. so many want the crysals that it would garenty u money. i would also like to see new playable toons like shak-tee and plo koon. I would also like to see the ability to add our frinds to our family tree just as alies nothing else.

So you want me to pay $40 for a crystal? /*****slap >___>