Concerned about the economy, help requested

Fusionbits

Hello everyone,

im a returning player, I used to play during the launch of the game and back then I put alot of time into crafting and playing the market, as in any game this is something I love doing and making alot of currency in games is something I always try to do.

However, im having issues now after the Cartel market is here to really analyze what ammount of credits that would be considered alot of credits for a max level player. For example in a game like World of Warcraft once you hit the 1 million mark in gold its pretty safe to say that that's a wealthy player on there, if we were to compare 1 million gold on world of warcraft in terms of credits on here where would we land?

Can someone shine some ligth on this for me? Im trying to plan out how im going to go about this but right now it feels like im completely lost.

a million credits is still a good chunk of change. you can get 300k a day doing dailys. some people are broke, some people have 50 million. it all depends on what do you need the credits for. you can really gear out an alt for under 50k. Crafting is still viable, i can make a million a day selling Augment Kits. playing the market will always yield a profit once you get back into the game and learn what to buy and when to sell.