CS + Planet Storyline Missions + ROTHC

Trevalon

So I was recently doing Corellia and had a whole bunch of crappy side quests I didn't want to do. While I was going throught and deleting those sidequests I accidently deleted the main story questline for the planet of Corellia.

I naturally petitioned a GM like I would in every other MMO in existence expecting them to reset the quest for me, as every other MMO in existence does....unfortunately this is what I get:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the issue you encountered with your mission.

We are sorry that you have encountered an issue with your mission, however please be advised that we currently only offer support for class story missions>

blah blah blah

First, I want to say that this is the dumbest policy I have seen in an MMO yet. Basically you make it so quests can be dropped and then give no way of regaining those quests because it is now locked behind a instance that you cannot enter - this is what is called a Bug Bioware - in fact its a game-breaking bug that complete destroys an entire planet.

Secondly, not only is it possible to break the game in this manner you then do not let your CSR people fix the bug for people? This is completely ridiculous in all levels. I have had issues similar to this in most other MMO's 1 petition to a GM and within 24 hours it was fixed. Not one game have I seen them not able to fix this issue. Heck, Vanguard not only fixed the issue but gave me a bonus for the inconvenience of having to wait for a GM.

So my question Bioware, is now that you are going to charge 20 bucks for a "Planet Quest" is your policy on this going to change so your CSR's can fix these issues? If I paid 10-20 bucks for the xpac and then accidently deleted a quest and was not able to finish it because of bugs I would be furious.

Right now its whatever, yea I wanted to see the conclusion to Corellia, but It's not that huge a deal to me - I just want to point out how terrible of a policy this is and ask if this is going to change once your charging for these same questlines?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.