Top commando heals on server

General_Aldo

I know Lithe doesn't want me to say this, but he was one of the best Mando heals on our server before mergers, and he's still the best I've seen after mergers. Unfortunately spends most of his time on his alts now : \

I've heard Theboss is good too, but I haven't encountered him much, so I'm not sure.

Edited by -Yui-

when u have 7 other guildies helping you, even a commando healer can do good in regs

I on the other hand top 1 million heals on my Commando and I also spec into Grav Round and Force Crush.

wankerlord has a serious mancrush on boss, dont let him fool you.

wankerlord has a serious mancrush on boss, dont let him fool you.

Theboss is teribad some people just think hes good because he has a 2.5k rating from beating pugs. His usual game is 98k dmg - 201k healing apparently as a healer if you dont dps you're bad in a rated warzone ive seen him outdps his tank aka rakafag. And arunil /kand are definantly the best merc healers.

Edited by MrGrzecka

Theboss is teribad some people just think hes good because he has a 2.5k rating from beating pugs. His usual game is 98k dmg - 201k healing apparently as a healer if you dont dps you're bad in a rated warzone ive seen him outdps his tank aka rakafag. And arunil /kand are definantly the best merc healers.

Rakafag thats clever your a clever guy. I was asked to be a tank, not a crappy dps with taunts. i dont call 600k prot,193k healing(as a tank),68k damage in a loss having a bad game. maybee you ask your tanks to damage more i was asked to stay alive more.

Rakafag thats clever your a clever guy. I was asked to be a tank, not a crappy dps with taunts. i dont call 600k prot,193k healing(as a tank),68k damage in a loss having a bad game. maybee you ask your tanks to damage more i was asked to stay alive more.

The point is you're healer should spend more time healing rather then dpsing he out dpsd you lol....

The point is you're healer should spend more time healing rather then dpsing he out dpsd you lol....

and their dps was higher than ours thus healers had to heal more and dps less.same reason i double the other tank in protection dps was higher(much respect for Iuron,no beef here). i mean you do look at all the numbers at the end to see what happened right?

doesn't matter anyways i have taken bioware's standpoint on TOR pvp, i just don't care anymore.

Edit: But seriously wakalord does have a mancrush you can't deny it.he turns everything into a hate BC thread.sounds like a mancrush

Edited by Kreaus

bornstellar is pretty good, only played against him a few times. he defenatly stands out imo

STORY TIME !!!!!! - I needed 2 wins to finish my weekly and pub's were doing pretty bad this particular day. It was almost as if the bioware gods heard my prayers because the 1st game I had a few good synergy players on the team which made for an easy win. The very next game I got Bornstellar in my group and I gotta agree with ipvp, Bornstellar may not be the best of the best, but sure stands out imo