to those whining about server queues.

gatestone

i dont know if you guys havent noticed, but bioware has brought online many many many many new servers over the course of a week. You keep putting the blame on bioware because YOU want to play on a server that is full. Honestly, what else can they possibly do besides open up more servers? at the time of writing this their are 30+ light servers.

Raise the population caps? they already have said that they will/are. do not claim that they are not since you have absolutely no evidence that they are not. i wont argue that they are, but even still they cannot raise the limit too much or you guys will be whining about lag.

seriously, almost none of the blame at this point is with bioware, they are doing everything they possibly can to make server queues lower. Obviously because you are SOOOOO upset that you have to wait in a line, you like the game enough. I love the game, but im not going to go to the forums and cry like a 12 year old for having to wait in a line, crap happens. i will just do some studying or something while in queue.

/end rant

umadbros?!?

Edit: also its more of me trying to enlighten those that are not intelligent or logical enough to understand the situation and still are ************ about it. i would rather people use the forums for real problems that bioware is not addressing

Edited by gatestone

I'm by no means an expert at this sort of thing but i can't help but wonder that since they were allocating people they could have just allocated slightly below the server limit

they could have taken server pre bookings from those who wanted to join friends perhaps and temporarily locked them at launch which would have enabled them to keep existing pre order customers happy and ensure balanced server populations at the outset.

i dont know if you guys havent noticed, but bioware has brought online many many many many new servers over the course of a week. You keep putting the blame on bioware because YOU want to play on a server that is full. Honestly, what else can they possibly do besides open up more servers? at the time of writing this their are 30+ light servers.

Raise the population caps? they already have said that they will/are. do not claim that they are not since you have absolutely no evidence that they are not. i wont argue that they are, but even still they cannot raise the limit too much or you guys will be whining about lag.

seriously, almost none of the blame at this point is with bioware, they are doing everything they possibly can to make server queues lower. Obviously because you are SOOOOO upset that you have to wait in a line, you like the game enough. I love the game, but im not going to go to the forums and cry like a 12 year old for having to wait in a line, crap happens. i will just do some studying or something while in queue.

/end rant

you fail to realize that guilds as bit as 50+ players have been put on a server and are now stuck there! Your post is completly ignorant!

Greetings!

We know that it can be frustrating to see a lot of negativity on the forums. As tempting as it might be, we ask that our members please resist the urge to call each other out for the kinds of posts that go up since this rarely leads to constructive discussion.

We are now closing this thread for being off topic. Thank you for your cooperation!