Free my Lightsaber

Draiganx

I have a very simple idea. In KOTOR 1 and 2, any Jedi or Sith could equip any style of light saber. You could have a single, two normal, a double blade... can we make some changes so that any Jedi or Sith class can have whatever kind of light saber(s) they want? I do find the restrictions, well rather unrealistic for Sith of the time. And I would much rather have a double bladed saber, but sadly I can not due to my sub class.. I think this would be a very very well received change. :)

If they did it, they would have to make the different types of lightsabers purely cosmetic. I doubt that they could have different damages for reasons of game balance.

I always thought that it was dumb that Shadows/Assassins use double blades sabers, since they are a stealth class. Stealth classes should have small weapons.

If they did it, they would have to make the different types of lightsabers purely cosmetic. I doubt that they could have different damages for reasons of game balance.

I always thought that it was dumb that Shadows/Assassins use double blades sabers, since they are a stealth class. Stealth classes should have small weapons.

a lightsaber is a pretty small weapon with the blades down

Even is if was cosmetic, that's fine with me

Darth Maul. Even if it's not right, that's why it is like that.

Darth Maul. Even if it's not right, that's why it is like that.

I believe the source of this is the old Japanese Bow weapon, used by assassins. Don't quote me on it, but I believe that it had a heavy influence when designing his character. You should watch the movie, The Seven Samurai for more info, that move had a lot to do with the design of star wars, heavily on the Sith and Jedi.

I saw a two hour TV show on the History 2 HD channel about this today, was really very interesting!