Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Will the Expansion pre order for early access get extended?

Banegio

Well if the trend in recent years continues for game pre-ordering, it will not only get extended, there will be more incentives being thrown in. So should we rush?

I hope not. it will be fun to hear the people who didn't pre-order early (many of who do nothing but bash this game on the fourms) screaming in rage when I get my early access :)

Edited by BrianDavion

I hope not. it will be fun to hear the people who didn't pre-order early (many of who do nothing but bash this game on the fourms) screaming in rage when I get my early access :)

This. Seriously, why would people want it extended? If you intend to pre-order just do it, people make no sense.

I look forward to reading the half dozen rage posts tomorrow from people that didn't pre-order because they thought it would be extended, as if there were some realistic reason to do that, and now they can't. I will lol all over their thread.

I am surprised with what people are thinking.

Well I am kind of expecting.....

"Due to popluar demand, the pre order early access bonus is now extended for 2 weeks.

We are excited to announce that the expansion will include <insert Makeb-based operation & flashpoint>. The Cartel market will also be stocked with many exclusive items sourced from the new planet.

To celabrate this exciting additions, anyone who pre-order before the 21st (include those preordered before 7/1) will receive 150 complimentary cartel coins when the expansion is released."

Well if the trend in recent years continues for game pre-ordering, it will not only get extended, there will be more incentives being thrown in. So should we rush?

Hahahhahaa...good luck with that.

Ill be back on the 8th to once again, laugh at this thread! Lol

I am surprised with what people are thinking.

Well I am kind of expecting.....

"Due to popluar demand, the pre order early access bonus is now extended for 2 weeks.

We are excited to announce that the expansion will include <insert Makeb-based operation & flashpoint>. The Cartel market will also be stocked with many exclusive items sourced from the new planet.

To celabrate this exciting additions, anyone who pre-order before the 21st (include those preordered before 7/1) will receive 150 complimentary cartel coins when the expansion is released."

Hahahahhahahaha...omg, seriously stop!!! I'm gonna pee myself!! :D

This is a joke thread right??? LOL!!

There's a good possibility a lot more people have not and will not pre-order due to BioWare lack of info on this "expansion."

You can't blame them.

Can never blame them, they have a good reason. It is the people who follow those people and will end up regretting that I would laugh at. Someone is going to complain if the info released is something they are interested in. Look at all the original threads about people mad they were not in the first early access.

I for the record, am a little skeptical. I have two accounts, I bought RotHC on one account but not the other. New ops is not worth 10 bucks to play. I would not pay to play group content early.

Can never blame them, they have a good reason. It is the people who follow those people and will end up regretting that I would laugh at. Someone is going to complain if the info released is something they are interested in. Look at all the original threads about people mad they were not in the first early access.

I for the record, am a little skeptical. I have two accounts, I bought RotHC on one account but not the other. New ops is not worth 10 bucks to play. I would not pay to play group content early.

I thought...

pre-order = early access

$10 = unlock content

If they package new ops into the expansion, you have to pay early or later, unless you wait till they release expansion for free (e.g. took wow 4 years to release Burning Crusade for free).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.