Amazon Shipping

Edward_Rollo

Is anyone else a little chapped that they're not getting their physical copies of TOR until well after christmas? Or am I the only one who ordered from them and am seeing a 9 day wait time(Shipped the 19th, not arriving till the 28th) in spite of going with expedited three day shipping?

I just think that, with games going more and more by product key now a days, a company as big as Amazon.com should have SOME method of getting us our keys sooner, like email or something like some of the other pre-order vendors have done.

Amazon is great, I got mine the 16th.

Also, you really should of ordered sooner

That being said, Amazon couldn't give you your product key because it is in the box. They would have to open your box up, send you your product key, and keep track of all that stuff like who has what key.

Amazon is great, I got mine the 16th.

Also, you really should of ordered sooner

That being said, Amazon couldn't give you your product key because it is in the box. They would have to open your box up, send you your product key, and keep track of all that stuff like who has what key.

Probably true, but again, I sent my preorder to them waaaaaaaay back in august :/ I dunno why some got theirs' shipped sooner then me. I've had mine ordered long enough ago that I had to go digging around in the 'within the last six months' section of their 'my orders' page