Forum user update, link account legacy level

JidaiDerriphan

I just respect a 50 legacy person's opinion of the game more than a lowbie who just arrived to Korriban... It would be nice to see a forum update also just in general.

This update would mainly help with PvP and PvE forums, where fresh 50s seem to think the game is so unbalanced/overtuned, I think once you played past legacy 15 or so you have a much deeper understanding of the game works. Everyone I know 20+ legacy have very few complaints about the game pvp balance/overturned ops, because they have a few toons and understand more than just one specific class/role.

On a side note it would be cool to link highest valor attained for the pvp thread.

Personally I would like if they'd handle it the way Blizzard has done it, link forum accounts to a sort of armory like system. However, keep in mind that it would end up still being a very bad way of filtering out genuine low levels from people simply creating alt accounts for forum usage as they don't seek to post with their ingame character names associated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.